Monday 6 May 2013

Arts and Sports

What a busy weekend we have had.  On Saturday I managed to leave the kids and Tom with Gary while I popped off to a quilt studio that was open as part of the Grand Bend Open Arts weekend.  I spent half an hour looking at fabric creations and organizing a machine quilting lesson for myself next week and when I got back Rose had learnt to ride a bike without training wheels/stabilizers.  Here she is, she was practically stunt riding by the time she'd been out for half an hour.


On Sunday we went to some galleries in the centre of Grand Bend.  Jacob decorated a chalk board door.


And they both participated in the 'I wish I could...' public art (which should be on line but I can't find) and Rose and I both got new earrings from Betty Jo at Sunset Arts Gallery.  Then we visited Fran Roelands's exhibition because I really love the purple barn.



Today Rose spent hours filling the watering can with the hose then watering the lawn and pretending to be a gas station attendant.


And I tried to take a picture of the turtles in the Old Ausable River.


No comments:

Post a Comment