Saturday 5 January 2013

Photos from yesterday

So here are the photos I was going to post yesterday.  First Rose demonstrating the 'mini luge', I went on it today and it goes really fast, no photos of that I'm afraid.


And here is Jacob with McDuff who I cobbled together with scraps to make up for the production of Oddsock and keep sibling rivalry at bay.


Guess what, we went sledging again this morning, I took this picture of the view from the top of the slope, I suppose there are worse places to stand about in the cold.


This evening we had homemade pizza.  I gave Rose had a little piece of dough to 'help' and she insisted on making a special pizza for Daddy.  She spent hours mangling the dough then very carefully decorated it with 2 minute pieces of onion, 3 pieces of olive and a slice of 'musheroom'.  This is the result, she managed to get the crust so thin that Tom said it was better than mine, humph.
Looks like a ghost or a cbeebies blob to me

No comments:

Post a Comment