Monday 1 August 2016

Made by Me Monday

Last week Rose and I went to Fabricland for some bits and pieces.  I had no particular intention of getting anything for Rose but was somehow coerced into a dressmaking  project for her, to be honest it didn't take much as I like sewing and she always chooses good colours.

She chose McCalls pattern M7343 and some rather fabulous fabrics.


It's a remarkably easy pattern, the worst part was hand finishing the hem as the circle skirt went on for ever and I didn't want to make a mess of it with the machine.  I have to say that I think ours looks better than the models, the trainers and animal print socks really set it off.


It's a shame we've not been invited to any garden parties.

And to prove that Jacob is still with us after a week of camp here he is assisting in provoking a fight while we were at Guelph Arboretum this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment