Wednesday 16 March 2016

March Break 1

Three days into March break and we've not done much that warrants photos yet.  I'm blaming it on the miserable weather and everyone being a bit out of sync because of the time change.

On Monday we had a bunch of boring jobs to do and lunch out as bribery.

Yesterday we went to see Zootopia at the flicks. On the way out Rose announced that now she knows what she wants to be when she grows up.  A vision of a tiny but scary police officer in 'respect my autoritah' Cartman aviators flashed briefly through my mind but it turns out she meant she wants to be a bunny.  It's probably for the best.

Today Rose came to my Pilates class (Jacob declined) but I didn't join in her cheerleading and I made a new beanbag cover to replace the denim with embroidered animals in the family room.  Jacob chose the fabric and Rose is modelling it.  For about 3 seconds I considered setting up some sort of fancy, rustic pastiche to show it off like a proper blogger but I'm afraid I couldn't be bothered so you just get it in situ complete with clashing child in odd socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment