Wednesday 23 March 2016

Button tufting and a mask

I went out on my own last Saturday.  Now you might think that this is such an unusual occurrence that I would be doing something terribly exciting, but you might not be right.  I went on an upholstery course to learn button tufting.  Here is my resulting sample.


I'm pretty pleased with how it came out but have no idea what to do with it.  I might try to attach legs and use it as a foot stool.

This next bit is a public announcement of sorts as I've not got around to telling anyone yet but Jacob, Rose and I are going to England for a couple of weeks in April.  Today I made Rose a mask to help her sleep during the overnight flight.


What a bundle of contradictions she is, she's currently listening to Iron Maiden in the bath.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - are you going to be in London at any point or all up North? Would be great to catch up or at least speak on the phone.... x

    ReplyDelete