Friday 25 March 2016

Good Techno Jeudi

Today I had an eye glass catastrophe.


They are totally mendable but not without my glasses.  Mmm, could be a slight problem.

So here is techno boy in his natural habitat.  At least he's sitting up straight this week.


And now onto some weather.  We had an ice storm last night.  I've never really seen one before so when the pavements had melted enough to walk on safely we went for a saunter round the neighbourhood for a look-see.  

There wasn't a lot of damage but a few branches had come down here and there.


The way that everything was shrink wrapped in ice was really neat.



I took a ton of photos but the light wasn't great and they really didn't give the right impression of how magical it looked.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been thinking it looked magical if our power had been out but we were lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment