Thursday 8 May 2014

Dogs, Chips and Unusual Vegetables

It's just not working is it, resolving to write less does not make me do it more often.  I'm coming to the conclusion that Burlington just isn't inspiring so I think it may just stay at once a week until we are somewhere else.

Last Saturday was busy.  Rose had a party in Dundas, here is her outfit.
While she was busy I took Jacob and Tom on an adventure through Hamilton to a quilt shop (Yeah!) where Jacob made a new friend.
And I bought a pattern to make something for Rose and a piece of fabric that I like but have no use for right now.  This must be how stashes are built.
On the way home we got fish and chips for dinner and guess what? proper fat chips, proper battered fish and joy of all joys, look at those proper mushy peas!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The prize for the best fish and chips in Canada goes to The Thistle on Fairview, Hurray.
And finally, here is a quick pick of a purple cauliflower I bought on Monday.  The colours reminded me of the quilt I'm working on right now and because it was pretty Rose said it was delicious and ate loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment