Thursday 14 November 2013

WIP Wednesday Kids Special

I knew all this on time business couldn't last.

This week much work is in progress but none can be blogged for fear of spoiling Christmas so rather than post nothing here is some of the kid's work.  Rose made this poppy at school for Remembrance Day.
And here is a picture she drew of her friend Audrey.  I like the way she still writes her name ROZE, very Rock n' Roll, I hope that one day she will front an all girls Guns n Roses cover band although I'm not sure about the perm.
Jacob said all he has in progress is his video game and I could take a screen shot of it, a great idea but being a technological genius with a masters degree in IT I don't know how, so here is a picture of him playing his DS.  This is the view of him we see most these days.
When he gets home from school tonight I shall ask him to take a screen shot of his game and post it himself, I shall watch then I can do it myself next time.

1 comment:

  1. How strange, I was listening to GnR only yesterday! Anyway no need to worry about a perm, Axel Rose had straight hair though I think you might have to worry about the ginger hair!!

    ReplyDelete