Monday 11 November 2013

Sharks and Shoeboxes

Just a quick post today to prove that we are still alive.  We really are not doing anything very exciting at the weekends right now with my badly thought out children's sporting activities and the weather being cold and wet.  However, yesterday the kids and I achieved 2 things.

Jacob and I put together his build your own shark, it was fiddly and tricky and required a moderate amount of in my head expletives but we finished it.  One piece was missing after it had been on Jacob's table in the pit of doom for 2 weeks so unfortunately this particular shark has no bottom teeth at the front.  Oh well, it's probably safer that way.

 Rose and I put together a Samaritan's Christmas shoe box for a girl somewhere out there where times are hard.  Hope she likes it whoever she is, Rose did.

2 comments:

  1. That shark looks great! Is it a working tail? And I'm sure the girl will love the box Rosie put together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a working tail but it is a bit stiff. A slow shark with no bottom teeth is the best sort to keep in your bedroom.

      Delete