Tuesday 12 November 2013

Just One More

I know I said no more time lapses but I just had to.

Arctic winds are currently sweeping in from the north over Lake Huron and we on the eastern shore are being hit by the results.  We might get another 10cm today.

Being English and clearly a bit daft I went for a walk after the kids went to school to see what the lake looked like.  It looked pretty dramatic and sounded like a freight train which was weird because the woods were still, usually when the lake is loud the wind is roaring through the trees too.  I took a couple of pictures to make the walk and the brutal stinging of hail on my face worthwhile.

Now I'm going to go and apply copious amounts of serious facial moisturizer to try to reduce the effect of intense hail bombardment.

No comments:

Post a Comment