Friday 8 May 2015

Frog Chorus

I know I said no more signs of spring or at least I put the 'last' one up a few days ago but here is another one in disguise.  The frogs on the pond behind the house are waking up from hibernation or whatever they do on the winter, and making a good old racket, presumably for finding a mate purposes.  If you watch this short video of a tree with the sound up you will get some idea of the current sound track to our lives.  It's definitely better than traffic and geese and I fervently hope that it uploaded properly and has sound.


I actually started this post last Friday but my blogger app was having issues with video so I'm finishing off on the iPad via a laptop, sure there was an easier way but hopefully this works.  Anyhow, the reason I'm putting it up is to try to show you the difference in foliage now that the flora round here has decided winter is over.  This is roughly the same view this morning, a week after the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment