Monday 12 September 2016

Happy September

You'd think I'd forgotten how to write wouldn't you.  It's not quite true it's just been so hot here that enthusiasm plummeted and I don't think I took a single photograph for 3 weeks.

Here's a quick summary of what we have done...

It was Jacob's birthday and he purchased a new computer with his birthday money.  We went into Best Buy for it and were helped for about an hour by a salesman called Josh who is now Jacob's idol, he even unscrewed the back of the tower so we could see how to change out the power supply.  It was such an amazing experience that it was declared to not only exceed his expectations but also be way better than he hoped.  I will cherish having brought this about, it might not happen again.

We went to Sky Zone trampoline park and Rose jumped so much she looked like this.


Jacob grew some more, he got new shoes for school and is a mans Canadian size 8, they fit me.  We went for a walk at Laurel Creek yesterday and here is the height difference between the kids.


It's even worse if he stands upright.

The school holidays ended (yes!) and school started (double yes)

The new appliances arrived for the kitchen.  They look great but the dishwasher intake connector does not fit the old one so I've been doing a lot of washing up.  I'm not sure if I caused our plumber to have an accident calling him on Friday so we may have a very decorative but useless machine for a while.


So that's all I can remember right now, here's another pic of J and R from yesterday to sign off.


No comments:

Post a Comment