Thursday 28 April 2016

Cooking Class

So I will have to find another time for Techno Thursday/Jeudi as Jacob's new 'interest' (forced on him by me to try to broaden his horizons) takes place on Thursday evenings.  Perhaps we can move him over to the time lapse Tuesday slot.

Anyway, tonight and every Thursday for the next 8 weeks Jacob is learning to cook.  Last week he made pea soup which he said wasn't as disgusting as he expected and I enjoyed very much at lunch time the following day.

Tonight he made oatmeal and coconut cookies...


As we were waiting for the class to start I asked him if he was pleased to be making something he might like and in true Jacob style he told me that they would probably turn out like most things in life, better than he expected but not as good as he hoped.  Wow.

Anyway, they were delicious and even Jacob ended up being fairly enthusiastic before he got too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment