Monday 16 March 2015

Testing

Yes I know, it's been a while and now you're just getting a rubbishy testing piece.

The reason is this.  I have acquired an iPhone for no money and am seeing if I can use it for blogging purposes.  So far it has taken me 4 days to work out how to upload a photo without having to email it to myself and do it from the iPad instead.  So much for a masters in computer science.
For testing purposes here are the kids at Art Gallery Burlington on Saturday.  Rose and Tom love these horrid sculptures, to the point where Rose once suggested that she and Daddy could live in their own house with these sculptures instead of me. Charming, it's so worth having children.

3 comments:

  1. Hello - have you tried the Blogger app? I don't use it often as most of my photos are from my DSLR but I have used it occasionally and it seems to work fine. I've got an iPhone 4 if that helps? Oh and try Instragam which is a great app for photos - I'm v obsessed on it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 4 days of trying to figure it out I did just get the blogger app which was really easy. Should have asked you last Friday!

      Delete
  2. Ah, Martha, you beat me to the app recommendation!

    ReplyDelete