Monday 30 June 2014

Going on Holiday

Tomorrow we are going to Grand bend for some much needed R and R.  I'm soooo looking forward to it, we have had temperatures in the high 20s with intense humidity for the past little while and I have been dreaming of the lake.  Unfortunately I have had to make do with the local splash pad, a poor substitute for me but I shouldn't complain as the kids don't seem to care as long as there is water.

Anyway, as I was saying we are going away tomorrow and J and R are quite excited.  So much so that this morning they decided to pack for themselves.  We are going for 5 days so among other things jacob packed 3 sets of pyjama bottoms and no tops, 4 pairs of underwear and 3 odd socks????  Maybe that's what you would need for a holiday in Minecraft but it won't cut it in real world Grand Bend.  Rose managed 5 pairs of underwear although on close inspection 1 was found to be less than clean, she didn't bother with any night wear at all.  She has also stuffed many, many random toys into a huge bag that will take up half the boot/trunk and I will spend an hour or 2 later persuading her that she really won't need.

I am planning to kick start blogging again by writing something everyday of this holiday.  Would anyone care to wager on how long that will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment