Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Need for Green

On Sunday we went on a family trip to the Royal Botanical Gardens.  There were exhibitions about carnivorous plants and poisonous animals but my main reason for this expedition was the need to see some plants with green stuff growing on them, this winter has been so long.

I'm not going to say much so lets get straight on to a couple of photos.  Rose was very into looking at Venus Flytraps with a magnifying glass.
Jacob liked the cacti, these were his favorites, I dread to think what that face was for but there were no spines in his trousers when I washed them.
These were Gary's favorite spiky things.
I enjoyed the Mediterranean garden where there were trees with leaves and flowers blooming.  The kids found a coy carp pond and an old tramp on a park bench.
And finally, this was Rose's Saturday outfit which I felt ought to be made available to her adoring public, she looks like Dame Edna Everage in full rock princess mode.

1 comment:

  1. omg I looooove the picture of Rose - fabulous outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete