Wednesday 3 July 2013

Techno Disaster at Pinetree Drive

Oh no, my computer is broken!  You press the 'on' button and nothing happens, I think it may have gone to the laptop playground in the sky.  This is not too bad as I can communicate with the outside world via iPad for words and photos taken in the house but so far I've not worked out how to upload anything from my ancient camera.  How will you cope without endless pictures of the Pinery until I work things out?

Today I am announcing the launch of a new blog.  Does having 2 blogs make me a blogger, and does that make me a geek?  Probably not as I don't know enough about what I'm doing on here.

Anyway, that's by the by, the new blog is called Camp Kirstin and will document my efforts to keep the kids from getting bored and driving me round the bend for the whole of the ridiculously long summer break.  Visit today's blog to view our attempt to build a solar still, very useful when we next get stuck on a dessert island.  Obviously I mean a desert island, getting stuck on a dessert island would be a dream come true, especially if I was on holiday when calories don't count.

3 comments:

  1. You could take photos on the iPad and upload them to the blog that way til the pc's fixed. Just a thought :) Right off to follow the new blog - lovin that you're officially a blogger now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, have stumbled my way through figuring that out but not sure about taking the iPad to the beach or out on walks! Might be a catalyst for getting a new posh camera or an iPod.

      Delete
  2. Bring them up to the big city you geek!!!

    ReplyDelete